We are committed to the safety and security of our customers and we can protect members privacy.
We suggest the below section for safety of customers, these things help you to have safe and secure partner search.
- Always make sure that you are communicating with the right person with a real intention to get married. Be cautious in your communication and take your time in getting to know the person you're interested in. Watch out for people who ask unwanted questions or vague about their answers.
- Please handle people who answer you vaguely with care. Don't give out very personal details like credit card or bank account details to anyone.
- Be careful in dealing with the fraudsters and scammers who try to misuse the website to swindle money from you.
- Do not meet alone until you know the person really well. If you're meeting for the first time, try meeting in public places like coffee shops and avoid meeting in hotel rooms or any private place. Please attend the meeting with the knowledge of your family or friends. Never agree to meet an unknown person in a secluded place or hotel room alone.
- You can recognize a money scam when members ask for money. Beware of such people and do not pay anything for visa purposes or any such issues. Never discuss financial matters with someone you just met and hardly know. It could be highly unsafe.
- Marriage is a union of two families and not just two people. It is advisable to keep your family informed about all your proceedings before your marriage and involve them in your decision-making to be on the safe side. Make sure you introduce the prospect to your family. It is always a wise move to have a family meeting, while deciding on a prospective bride or groom.
- Getting married is a lifetime decision and no one can determine what's best for you than yourself, so it's also your responsibility to ensure your own safety and take precautionary steps.
We seek your cooperation to take action on those who misuse our service facilities. We request you to provide all the documents such as received email (with full address header) while reporting abuses.
Report immediately if the following abuse occurs
- If a member sends obscene or inappropriate e-mails
- If a member seeks marriage proposal with a fraudulent or obscene profile
- If a member provokes you with harassing email remarks
- If a photograph of a member is miss-represented or not real
- If a member found using our services for private business purposes with advertisements or other business material.
You can report violation by sending a mail to us at email@example.com.